Celebrate Recovery IS:
- An anonymous, confidential, safe place to share your experience, strength, and hope with others who are struggling with the same issues.
- A leader who has gone through a similar hurt, habit, or hang-up facilitates the group as it focuses on a particular step each week.
- A tried-and-true plan of recovery for whatever struggle you are facing.
- An opportunity to share what Jesus Christ has done in your life.
- A place to be who you are and celebrate God’s Love for you!
Celebrate Recovery is NOT:
- A place to judge others.
- A place to “fix” others.
- A place to engage in gossip.
- A place to feel shame or have secrets.
- A place to meet dating partners